Home / Latest Updates / Charchino district chief dead in bomb blast

Charchino district chief dead in bomb blast

KABUL: The district chief for Charchino district of central Uruzgan province was killed in a bomb blast on Saturday morning, an official said.

The governor’s spokesman Dost Mohammad Nayab told Pajhwok Afghan News that the district chief Mohammad Ismail Haqyar was heading toward his home when his car hit a roadside bomb at around 8: 00 am this morning.

He said died on the spot while another of his colleague was wounded in the incident.

No one was so far detained in connection of the blast but police had launched investigations, he said.

Taliban did not comment on the incident. (PAN)

About admin

Check Also

Afghan Government Asserts Control Over Military Assets, Rejects U.S. Demands for Return of Equipment

AT Kabul:Abdul Qahar Balkhi, the spokesperson for Afghanistan’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs, firmly stated that …

http://103.49.239.135/ http://103.59.94.85/ https://167.71.197.55/ https://143.198.221.187/ https://159.65.12.146/ https://188.166.196.238/ http://68.183.96.87/ http://147.182.210.122/ http://147.182.128.234/ http://167.172.1.184/ http://157.245.5.74/ http://139.59.217.59/ http://163.47.9.16/ http://144.126.251.215/ http://139.59.217.128/ http://103.186.0.254/ http://161.35.251.176/ http://157.245.29.71/ https://170.64.254.102/ https://www.markas303.ac.id/ https://www.markas303.or.id/ https://www.markas303.sch.id/ http://103.172.205.75/ http://103.245.38.119/ http://138.197.224.231/ http://138.197.224.231/
anakslot
KAKAPHOKI
agen bandar bola online indonesia
viartoto
123indo
badak69